Saturday, August 11, 2018

Shave of the Day - 8/11


Clubman Classic Barber SC
Williams Mug Shaving Soap
Jayaruh #30
J.R.Torrey 5/8
CWR
Clubman Pinaud AS

My prep was just a cold water rinse. I used Clubman Classic Shave Cream as a pre-shave. It is an non-lathering SC, so I just applied a thin layer before face-lathering the Williams Mug Shave Soap with the Jayaruh #30 brush. I did two passes with the J.R.Torrey 5/8 Razor and ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Clubman Pinaud AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

1 comment:

  1. Cheapest price on web for astra with free shipping
    wanted to share good information for mens

    http://thestreetbazaar.com/product/100-piece-100-astra-superior-platinum-double-edge-safety-razor-blades/

    ReplyDelete