Sunday, January 7, 2024

Shave of the day - 1/7

Lather Catcher Sunday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
Mitchel's Wool Fat
Semogue Owners Club Boar
1902 Kampfe Brothers/Star LC
Star Wedge
CWR
Clubman Pinaud Lilac Vegetal After Shave

The Mitchel's Wool Fat lathered well with the Semogue Owners Club Boar Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the 1902 Kampfe Brothers/Star Lather Catcher Razor and a Star Wedge Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Clubman Pinaud Lilac Vegetal After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

I really love this razor. It never fails to deliver for me.  I am glad that I have an original wedge blade to shave with. Thanks to Tom White for putting a nice edge on it for me. I always strop it before and after each shave.



No comments:

Post a Comment