Friday, February 24, 2023

Titanic and 3017 Treatment

Titanic refers to the point when you have worked your way through the soap such that there is a ring of soap left in the bottom of the bowl. At that point the soap, like the Titanic, seems to take forever to use. It may even seem to regenerate itself. 

3017 Treatment is to finish something to completion without straying. To turn away other options in order to fully enjoy one item and gain the most out of it until there is nothing left.

I read about these two items on The Shave Den today. In my 12 plus years into my wet shaving journey, I now have a bit over fifty shave soaps and creams. I decided to pull them out and take a picture. I have used most of them. My favorites I have finished and replaced. However, I fount that I have about five that I have never used. They were piffed to me by other shaver. So, here is the picture.

I plan to go ahead and give the five soaps a chance, but I must weed out this outrageous hoard. At least, I now know what I have, and I have a plan to pif many of these soaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment