Thursday, June 30, 2022

B-pure Shave Soap

 I was made aware of the b-pure Shave Soap by members on TOST3. It is part of the shaving line at the Dollar Tree.  It has gotten good reviews for a $1.25 soap. I resisted, but I finally decided to take a look at our Dollar Tree. They had it, so I bought a puck. I had an old empty Col. Konk travel container that I cleaned out to hold the b-pure puck. It is a good fit. I cut out the name and logo and taped it over the Col. Konk name.






July 11, 2022

I picked up two more of the b-pure Shave Soaps from Dollar Tree today. I wanted to get a list of the ingredients.


INGREDIENT:
SORBITOL, SUCROSE, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, WATER, LAURIC ACID, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDORXIDE, ALCOHOL, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, FRAGRANCE, PEG-400, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090)

No comments:

Post a Comment