Wednesday, October 6, 2021

The Lost Razor

For OCtober, I decided to get out all of my open comb razors and use a different one each day. I ended up with 35+ razors, but I was unable to find my AutoStrop A2 razor. It reminded me of the story in the Bible of the Lost Coin (Luke 15:8-10) where the woman who lost the coin turned her home upside down and swept it clean until she found it. Then she rejoiced and told her friends that what she had lost was now found. I went through everything for three days and could not find the AS A2. I was getting depressed. The last time I did an inventory of my razors I had 137 razors. https://jrshaving.blogspot.com/2018/07/inventory-day.html

The A2 was a very special razor to me because it was a gift from a very dear shaver. Well, after looking through everything again today, I looked in the bottom of a closet where I keep some shaving stuff. There were 4 pillows and some slip covers. I thought, "Is it possible that it dropped down there?" So I removed everything from the bottom of the closet, and there next to the base of the folding door's base was something that looked like a razor. I thank the Good Lord that I have finally found it.

Rejoice with me, brothers, for what was lost is now found.





No comments:

Post a Comment