Thursday, June 24, 2021

Two Brush Re-Knots

 Shaver, JStevens, contacted me about re-knotting two vintage brushes he had. We discussed what he wanted. This was last December. He sent me two the vintage brushes and they have sat in the box they came in since they got here in January. Yesterday, I got a package from Pasteur Pharmacy. I was confused. I did not order anything from them. It turns out he ordered a couple of donor Omega brushes and had them sent straight to me.  Well, unfortunately, I did not take pictures of the process, but I did of the final results. Here are the donor brushes taken from Omega Brush website.

Omega Badger & Bristle
Faux Horn Mighty Midget
#11047

Omega Boar #10029


The Ever-Ready 100 got the boar/bristle mix, and the Century got a boar knot.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment