Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shave of the Day - 10/17


Dove Men's Face Wash
Col. Conk Lime Shave Soap
Parker Pure Badger Brush
Gillette Slim Adjustable H1 (first shave)
Shark Super Chrome (17)
CWR
Dickinson's Witch hazel
Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS

A morning shave today with the Col. Conk Lime soap was very refreshing. It was also the maiden shave with my new Gillette Slim Adjustable set on 6 for starts. I did two passes for a clean comfortable near BBS shave. This was shave 17 with the Shark Super Chrome blade, and it did outlast the partial federal shutdown, thank God. I hand-stropped it and put it aside for one more shave, then I think I will retire it. Finished off with Dickinson's WH and some Aqua Velva Ice Blue.

Update:  I decided to go ahead and retire the blade. It had a good run. This is my new blade bank that I made recently.



No comments:

Post a Comment