Monday, September 16, 2024

Shave of the Day - 9/16




Menthol Monday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
PSC Caffeinated Shaving Cream
Semogue Owners Club Boar
1905 Gillette Double Ring
Gillette Super Blue Blade X3 (6)
Cold Water Rinse
PSC Caffeinated After Shave

I am continuing this week with the Gillette Super Blue Blade from 1952. Today is the sixth shave with it. As long as it is shaving good, I will use it. Then I will strop it with my Twinplex Stropper.  Here we go with the 72 year old blade and the 119 year old razor.


The PSC Caffeinated Shaving Cream lathered well with the Semogue Owners Club Boar brush. Two passes and touch ups with the 1905 Gillette Double Ring Razor and the Gillette Super Blue Blade X3 gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with PSC Caffeinated After Shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment