Monday, October 23, 2023

Shave of the Day - 10/23

Monday's Quick One-Pass Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
Purple Power Heavy Duty Creme Hand Cleaner
Gem Flying Wing
Personna GEM SS PTFE
CWR
Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Lilac Vegetal

Today's shave was inspired by my friend Mike F. He suggested that two hand cleaners made for a quick clean shave if you are in a hurry. The hand cleaners are Goop and Purple Power.  I found a tub of Purple Power at Walmart for $2.47. Here is today's shave.

After a cold water rince, the Purple Power Creme Hand Cleaner went on well without a brush. One quick pass and touch ups with the Gem Flying Wing and Personna GEM SS PTFE Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. Pretty good for one pass.  After a cold water rinse I finished off with Dickinson's Witch Hazel and then Lilac Vegetal. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...



No comments:

Post a Comment