Monday, March 6, 2023

Shave of the Day - 3/6


Cold Water Rinse
Virgilio Valobra Shaving Soap
Jayaruh #220 2-band Badger
Gillette U.S. Army Old Type
Gillette Silver Blue SS Blade
CWR
Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Osage Rub

This is the week I commemorate my service in the Vieatnam War (68-69). I landed in Vietnam March 8, 1968 and returned March 5, 1969. I am using my U.S. Army Gillette along with my Jayaruh #220 in the colors of the Vietnam Campaign Medal. 

The Virgilio Valobra Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh  #220 2-band Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gillette U.S. Army Old Type and a Gillette Silver Blue SS Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Dickinson's Witch Hazel and Osage Rub. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...


No comments:

Post a Comment