Monday, January 9, 2023

Shave of the Day - 1/9


Cold Water Rinse
Fine Snake Bite Shave Soap
Jayaruh #199
Enders Speed Shaver
Schick Proline B-20 Injector Blade
CWR
Osage Rub

The Fine Snake Bite Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #199 synthetic brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Enders Speed Shaver and the Schick Proline B-20 Injector Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Osage Rub. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

This week, M-F, I am using my Green Enders Speed Shaver with my special blade carrier I made. It is an Enders blade that I removed the edge from. I used JB Weld to make spots where the injector blade would go. Lastly, I have super glued two magnets on the back to hold the blade.



JB Weld blade locators.


Magnets on back to hold blade


Blade is ready to load


The blade is loaded with the carrier.
It is ready for shaving.


No comments:

Post a Comment