Friday, July 22, 2022

Shave of the Day - 7/22

 

Cold Water Rinse
Proraso Sandalwood 
Jayaruh #432
GEM Demaskeene OC with custom handle by GAW7596
Personna GEM SS PTFE
CWR
Avon Leather Cologne

This is the first use of my new handle. It originally lived as a MicroMatic Open Comb razor. A shaver, GAW7596, on TOST3 had made two handles like this. I asked him about how he did it. He revealed his secret and I tried to do it, too. I only got as far as cutting the handle off. He offered to finish it for me, and I agreed. He threaded the handle and sent along two double threaded pieces that will accommodate most SE razors. Thanks, Greg.

The Proraso Sandalwood Shaving Soap lathered well with Jayaruh #432. Two passes and touch ups with the GEM Demaskeene OC Razor with a Personna GEM SS PTFE Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Avon Leather Cologne. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...


No comments:

Post a Comment