Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Shave of the Day - 10/14

Cold Water Rinse
Williams Mug Soap
Jayaruh #1
Gillette 46-47 Super Speed
Gillette Silver Blue 
CWR
Granddad's Blend AS

My birthday is tomorrow. During the week of my birthday, I like to use birth era razors. Because I am participating in Open Comb OCtober this year I have not been doing BE razors this week. However, I am breaking out my 46-47 Gillette Super Speed today. I will be using my 46-47 Aristocrat tomorrow.

The Williams Mug Soap face-lathered well with Jayaruh #1 Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gillette 46-47 Super Speed razor with a Gillette Silver Blue blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Granddad's Blend AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment