Monday, May 18, 2020

Rub It Straight On The Face

I have been just rubbing my shave pucks straight onto my face and then building the lather. This has been working great for me. I am over half way through my Tabac puck so it has a big hole in the middle. It has almost gone all the way through. So, I decided to take charge and try to flatten out the puck so I can just rub it on my face.


I would load my brush for about 20 to 30 seconds and then face lather. See how dished out the puck was?


I popped it out of the container and began pushing over the edges to flatten it out.


So, here it is after I went all the way around breaking over the edge.


Now it is ready to just rub on my face before building the lather thus skipping the need to load the brush.


Here I am building  a lather with Mitchell's Wool Fat after I just rubbed it on my face. I have decided from now on, I will be just rubbing my soap puck/cake straight on my face before lathering.



No comments:

Post a Comment