Monday, December 9, 2019

Shave of the Day - 12/9




Cold Water Rinse
Tea Tree Body Bar
Tom's 3D Printed Brush
Supply V2
Personna
CWR
Lilac Vegetal

My prep was just a cold water rinse. The Tea Tree Body Bar face lathered well with Tom's 3D Printed Brush. I did two passes and a cleanup with the Supply V2 razor with a Personna blade and ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Lilac Vegetal. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed... The TeaTree Bar did lather well, but the lather is not long lasting. To counter that, it is slick and in no way hindered the shave. I imagine that it is for guys who may shave in the shower. It has a nice scent and a light menthol cooling. It will stay in my Menthol Monday as long as it lasts. I am using it in my showers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment