Thursday, January 12, 2017

Shave of the Day - 1/12



Dove Men Face Wash
Jeeves of Hudson Street Cranberry Pomegranate
Jayaruh #92
PAA Bakelite Slant (first shave)
Personna Super (34)
CWR, Asma Alum Block
T.N. Dickinson's WH
Florida Water

The Jeeves of Hudson Street Cranberry Pomegranate face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #92 synthetic brush. This was my first shave with the PAA Bakeliet Slant, and it went surprisingly well. No problems at all. It was also the 34th shave with this Personna Super blade. Two passes and touch ups with the PAA Bakelite Slant with a Personna Super blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse and alum block, I finished off with T.N. Dickinson's WH and then Florida Water Cologne. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment