Friday, January 29, 2016

Shave of the Day 1/29

 

TESC Pre-Shave Oil
Geo. F. Trumper Limes SC
Jayaruh #36 Horse
Edwin Jagger DE89
Voskhod
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Cucumber WH
GFT Limes Skin Food

I am using some new sample products that I received this week. It is my first experience with the Geo. F. Trumper line. I prepared my face with The Executive Shave Co. Pre-Shave Oil. Just a little squirt is all it took. The oil is water soluble and rinsed off easily. The Geo. F. Trumper Eucris Shaving Cream face-lathered really well with my Jayaruh #36 horse hair brush. I took just a dab and spread it on my face and began to lather with the horse.  Bam! Loads of lather. The lime scent of both the oil and the cream was delightful. Two passes with my Edwin Jagger DE89 razor and a Voskhod blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse and alum block, I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and Geo. F. Trumper Limes Skin Food. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment