Monday, July 27, 2015

Shave of the Day - 7/27


Proraso Green Shaving Soap
Jayaruh #12 Black Pure Badger (First Shave)
Ever-Ready 1912
Treet Super
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Lemon WH
Florida Water

The next four weeks will be brought to you by single edge razors as One Razor/One Blade/One Week continues. This week features the Ever-Ready 1912 razor.

The Proraso Green Shaving Soap face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #12 Black Pure Badger brush (First Shave). I was very happy with the performance of the new brush. Two passes with my Ever-Ready 1912 razor and a Treet Super blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. It is the closest thing to shaving with a straight I will get. After a cold water rinse, alum block, and a final cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Lemon WH and then Florida Water after shave. An excellent shave all around. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment