Saturday, February 3, 2018

Jayaruh #259

One of the handles that I was going to use for the TOST LE brushes had stains in the wood, so I decided that I would pull it over and make a wooden ferrule for it from my last piece of mahogany. Here are some pictures I took with the knot stuck in just for the pictures. I like the shape. It is basically the shape that the TOST LE brushes will be except they will have the polished aluminum ferrule. I am thinking of painting the bottom to cover up the stains.




Edit: I have decided to use the synthetic horse and not to paint the handle. I'm going with the clear coat.







2 comments:

  1. Love it, also I gotta say #256 is treating me good. I Love that faux horse knot, I am mostly use boars and this synth knot feels most like a animal hair brush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie. I am a big fan of the faux horse myself.

      Delete