Sunday, December 6, 2015

Shave of the Day - 12/6


Dove Men Face Wash
Jabonman Pepperilla Shave Soap (gift from Redrock )
Jayaruh #28 two-band finest badger (First Shave)
Pal Adjustable/Schick C (First Shave)
Personna Super Stainless
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Cucumber WH
Pinaud Clubman

The Jabonman Pepperilla Shave Soap face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #28 two-band finest badger brush. This is the two-band from my old Frank Shaving brush. It will still be a favorite. The JPSS was a gift from Redrock . It is a very nice soap. The first pass I used my new Schick C. I was very respectful of it because I have never used one like it. It did a fine job. Then I finished off with my new to me Pal Adjustable Razor and a Personna Super Stainless blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, alum block, and a final cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and then Pinaud Clubman after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment