Friday, December 11, 2015

Shave of the Day - 12/11


Dove Men Face Wash
3P Shave Soap (First Shave)
Jayaruh #30RS Silver Tip
Scotch & Stowe (First Shave)
Personna SS
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Cucumber WH
Pinaud Clubman

The 3P Shave Soap face-lathered well bursting into copious amounts of lather with my Jayaruh #30RS Silver Tip brush. Two passes with my new Scotch & Stowe Razor Fatty and a Personna Super Stainless blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, alum block, and a final cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and then Pinaud Clubman after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed... I was pleasantly surprised with the Fatty's performance. It made for a very pleasing shave. The fat handle felt really substantial in my hand. The head was on the mild side, but it took out the whiskers effortlessly without cut, nick, or abrasion.  A truly wonderful shave...

No comments:

Post a Comment