Friday, December 11, 2015

Another trade is in the Works

JR Reyes on The Shave Den contacted me and wanted a Jayaruh Brush with #35 on it. This was before I had done the #34. I made the #34 first with wild cherry wood and then turned to the #35 to make it with walnut. JR is trading me a couple of knots and sending the knot for his #35.


From left to right: Whipped Dog 24mm synthetic, Plisson 22mm synthetic with clear handle, Ubersoft 2 26mm synthetic. The first two are mine to keep, and the Ubersoft 2 will go in the #35 handle for JR.

I am looking forward to their arrival, estimated to be Monday, December 14. The first priority is getting JR's brush finished and off to him.

I will check out the Plisson for a possible knot for the #36. The WD knot is a candidate for the #34. It is nice to have options. Monday afternoon will be a fun time. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment