Monday, August 24, 2015

Shave of the Day - 8/24


Dove Men Face Wash
C.O. Bigelow Shave Cream 
Jayaruh #18 Silver Tip (First Shave)
Gem Push-button
GEM Stainless
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayers Lemon WH
Pinaud Clubman

The C.O. Bigelow Shave Cream face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #18 Silver Tip brush. Two passes with my Gem Push-button razor and a GEM Stainless SE blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, alum block, and a final cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Lemon WH and then Pinaud Clubman after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

The new Jayaruh #18 brush with the Virginia Sheng silver tip knot performed flawlessly with the C.O. Bigelow Shave Cream. It made lots of lather and was very soft. I am going to enjoy using this new silver tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment