Monday, March 31, 2014

Shave of the Day - 3/31 / Received Blade PIF


Dove Men's Face Wash
C.O. Bigelow Shave Soap
Semogue 1305 Boar Brush
Gillette NEW
Voskhod Teflon Coated  (7)
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
Pinaud Clubman AS

The C.O. Bigelow Shave Soap I got in a PIF. It face lathered easily with the Semogue 1305 boar brush. I made two passes and touch ups with the Gillette NEW and the Voskhod Teflon Coated blade to get a near BBS shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and Pinaud Clubman after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...


Received Blade PIF Today

We were gone all day today and spent time down in SC with son David and family, so we got home late (9:30). I was surprised to find my blade PIF in the mail. It contains 20 blades: 5 Derbys, 4 Wilkinson Swords, 3 Astra Superior Stainless, 2 Astra Superior Platinum, 2 Gillette 7 O'Clocks, 2 Bics, and 2 Dorcos. This is as much as 20 weeks of shaves, and I will get to try blades I have never used.

No comments:

Post a Comment