Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Shave of the Day - 3/26 / A "Hefty" PIF


Dove Men's Face Wash
Kiss My Face Cool Mint Moisture Shave
Parker Black Badger
'62 Gillette Slim
Voskhod Teflon Coated  (2)
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
Aqua Velva Ice Blue

The Kiss my Face Cool Mint face lathered well with the Parker black badger brush. It took two passes and some clean up on the neck with the '62 Gillette Slim and a Voskhod Teflon Coated blade to produce a near BBS shave. I finished off with a cold water rinse followed by Thayers Cucumber WH and Aqua Velva Ice Blue after shave.


A "Hefty" PIF
I started my own PIF today on The Shave Den. I am offering a Parker 94R "Hefty" three-piece razor. It has a great finish, heaviness in the hand, and shaves more aggressive than the EJ89. Also offered is Van Der Hagen deluxe Shave Soap, and a 5 pack of Shark Super Chrome blades. April 1 would have been my Dad's 100th birthday. In his memory, I will choose the winner using the old school method of drawing the name from a hat.


No comments:

Post a Comment