Monday, March 17, 2014

Shave of the Day - 3/17 / Travel Tech PIF


Dove Men's Face Wash
Cella Shave Cream
Parker Black Badger
'62 Gillette Slim
Voskhod Teflon Coated (3)
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
Aqua Velva Ice Blue

The Parker black badger brush did a good job lathering the cella shave cream. Two passes and touch ups with the '62 Gillette Slim and Voskhod Teflon Coated blade left me near BBS. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and Aqua Velva Ice Blue after shave. Now, I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...


Gillette Travel Tech PIF

A young man, Aelfred (20), on The Shave Den expressed an interest in the Gillette Travel Tech razor. I had two, so I offered to PIF one to him. It turns out he is in the Guard and wanted to get one to take with him for training. He reported back that it shaved well for him. I had one like this when I was in basic training in the Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment