Sunday, March 9, 2014

Shave of the Day - 3/9


Dove Men's Face Wash
Van Der Hagen  Luxury Shave Soap
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
Gillette Super Speed '76  (First Shave)
Derby Extra Stainless (1)
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
FD Old Spice AS

Today was a first shave day, '76 Gillette Super Speed. The Frank Shaving finest badger did a great job face lathering the Van Der Hagen Luxury Shave Soap. Two passes and touch ups with the Gillette Super Speed with the Derby Extra stainless blade left me near BBS. A cold water rinse followed by Thayers Cucumber WH and Family Dollar Old Spice after shave was a finish to a great shave. It has been over a year since I used a Derby Extra. I picked these up last week and thought I would give it a go with this razor. I was very pleased. Now I am clean, smooth, and refreshed. This razor is the birth year razor for my oldest son. I will be taking it to him Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment