Monday, March 24, 2014

Shave of the Day - 3/24 / Won Indian Wilkies PIF


Dove Men's Face Wash
Col. Conk Lime Shave Soap
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
1914 Ever-Ready
Personna/GEM PTFE Stainless
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
FD Old Spice AS

Happy Birthday to the 1914 Ever-Ready razor. I broke out the ER 1914 today. I have only shaved once before with it back in November.  Today, the Frank Shaving finest badger brush face lathered Col. Conk's Lime Shave Soap effortlessly. I got the angle right today as I carefully made two passes with my 1914 Ever-Ready with Personna/GEM blade. It was a near BBS shave. A cold water rinse followed with Thayers Cucumber WH and Family Dollar Old Spice AS left me clean, smooth, and refreshed...


Won Indian Wilkies PIF


I won 5 Indian Gillette Wilkinson Sword blades on Friday, March 24, in a PIF on The Shave Den.

No comments:

Post a Comment