Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Shave of the Day - 3/25 / I Won a PIF


Dove Men's Face Wash
Col. Conk Amber Shave Soap
Semogue 1305 Boar Brush
'62 Gillette Slim
Voskhod Teflon  Coated (1)
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
Pinaud Clubman AS

The Semogue 1305 boar brush face lathered the Col. Conk Amber shave soap very well. Two passes and touch ups on the neck with the '62 Gillette Slim and Voskhod Teflon Coated blade left me with a near BBS shave. A cold water rinse followed by Thayers Cucumber WH and Pinaud Clubman after shave finished off this refreshing shave.


I Won A PIF
On The Shave Den, Nate, from Washington state, put on this "Small PIF." There were 13 entrants. He wrote them all down and put them in a hat. I was pulled out. Woo-hoo! Now I will have a new house for my GEM Bullet Tip. I am also looking forward to trying out those Astras. The Van Der Hagen Shave Soap is a great soap.

Update: The goods arrived. I will be using the Astras right away, and now my GEM Bullet Tip has a nice new home.



Thanks Nate for this great "Small PIF."

No comments:

Post a Comment