Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shave of the Day - 3/4 / Won a PIF


Dove Men's Face Wash
Col. Conk Lime Shave Soap
Semogue 1305 Boar Brush
Gillette Super Speed '47
Shark Super Stainless (4)
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
Pinaud Clubman AS

It was a very close comfortable shave today with the Col. Conk Lime Shave Soap. The Semogue 1305 boar brush did a great job face lathering the soap. Two passes and touch ups with the Gilette Super Speed and Shark Super Stainless blade left me near BBS. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and Pinaud Clubman After Shave. I am smooth, clean, and refreshed...


Won a PIF

I entered this PIF on The Shave Den and won 5 Voskhod Russian blades. The PIF was run by blanka, and he chose five winners. I am looking forward to trying my first Russian blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment