Monday, March 3, 2014

Shave of the Day - 3/3 / Spilco Magic Shavette PIF


Dove Men's Face Wash
Proraso Green Shave Cream
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
Gillette Super Speed '47
Shark Super Stainless (3)
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
FD Old Spice AS

Another nice shave today featuring the Proraso Green Shave Cream. It was face lathered with ease using the Frank Shaving Finest Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups on the neck with the Gillette Super Speed with the Shark Super Stainless blade left me with a near BBS shave. After the cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and Family Dollar Old Spice after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed. 


Spilco Magic Shavette PIF

I received this very nice Spilo Magic Shavette in a PIF to PIF. I posted the PIF on Blade & Badger on February 27, and it ran through March 3. There were 41 entrants. I used a random number generator to choose the winner. The winner was #23, tlentz.

No comments:

Post a Comment