Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Shave of the Day 4/1 / Won Tabac PIF


Dove Men's Face Wash
Col. Conk Bay Rum Shave Soap
Parker Black Badger
Gillette NEW
Voskhod Teflon Coated  (1)
CWR
Thayers Cucumber WH
Aqua Velva Ice Blue

The Col. Conk Bay Rum shave soap face lathered very well with the Parker black badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Gillette NEW and a new Voskhod Teflon Coated blade left me near BBS. The Voskhod blades have performed great for the first shave so far. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayers Cucumber WH and Aqua Velva Ice Blue after shave. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...


Won the Tabac PIF


I found out yesterday that I won the Tabac PIF. This is way cool. I have been wanting to try this soap, but I just couldn't justify buying another soap at this time. 
  • Launched by the design house of Maurer & Wirtz in 1959, TABAC ORIGINAL is a Men's fragrance that possesses a blend of lavender, citrus, and warm florals.


No comments:

Post a Comment