Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Personna ZiPak Reloaded

I got three Personna ZiPak dispensers from an auction on eBay. I read on a forum where you can easily disassemble one and refill it with new blades. So, I decided to do that. One dispenser had only two blades in it, so I removed those and put them in the dispenser with fewer blades.

This is the dispenser with just two blades in it.

Here I have taken it down to the point where the blades are accessible. 

Next, I removed the two blades along with the pusher.


 The dispenser is made up of four parts. From top to bottom: the bottom piece, the spring/used blade holder, the pusher, and the clear red plastic top.

Here I have an assortment of blades ready to go back in the dispenser.

First, I put the pusher back into the top piece.

Step two, I loaded the blades into the top.

Step C: the spring goes on top of the blades.

Lastly, the back/bottom is attached.

Here is the newly reloaded ZiPak dispenser. I have four Wilkies, two Personnas, and a Gillette Rubie ready for use.

No comments:

Post a Comment