Friday, October 2, 2015

Bird's Eye Maple Brush/Razor Stands

The top three stands in the picture below are the newest. They are made of bird's eye maple. I made them tall enough to hold long handle razors. They will also hold Schicks and GEMs.



This one holds my Black Beauty which has a 3.75 inch handle. It also holds my big hybrid Omega 98 brush.


The stand on the left is the first stand I made of pine. The middle stand is stained with a golden oak stain. It has not been finished with polyurethane, yet.  The third stand has just a polyurethane finish.


These next three show long handled razors: Schick injector, Schick Krona, and Gillette Super Adjustable. I added a stop to the top to hold the injectors and GEMs. The stand is ready for a coat of polyurethane.







No comments:

Post a Comment