Saturday, May 27, 2017

Shave of the Day - 5/27


Nivea Men Face Wash
Col Conk Bay Rum Shaving Soap
Jayaruh #170 Synthetic
Wade & Butcher Spanish Tip 5/8
New Improved w/Rockwell Swedish Stainless
CWR, Asma Alum Block
Thayer's Lemon WH
Aqua Velva Musk AS

This is my first shave with this razor since I made new scales for it. I busted one of the scales pinning, but I was able to repair it. I am happy to have successfully made a pair of scales for this razor.

The Col Conk Bay Rum Shaving Soap face-lathered well with my Heldtite Synthetic brush. I did one passe the Wade & Butcher Spanish Tip 5/8 and the second with the New Improved w/Rockwell Swedish Stainless. I ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse and alum block, I finished off with Thayer's Lemon WH and then Aqua Velva Musk AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment