Thursday, February 9, 2017

Shave of the Day - 2/9



Dove Men Face Wash
Razorock Classic Shaving Soap
Jayaruh #30 silvertip
Gillette Old Type
Wade & Butcher Cleverly Curved Blade
Gillette Fatboy F2
Wilkinson Sword Super Sword Stainless
CWR, Asma Alum Block
T.N. Dickinson's WH
Aqua Velva Musk AS

The Razorock Classic Shave Soap face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #30 silvertip badger brush. I did the first pass with the Gillette Old Type with a Wade & Butcher Cleverly Curved Blade. This blade was a little tuggy, but I got through the first pass handily with no issues. Second pass was done with the Gillette Fatboy and Wilkinson Sword Super Sword blade. I ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse and alum block, I finished off with T.N. Dickinson's WH and then Aqua Velva Musk AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

No comments:

Post a Comment