Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Shave of the Day - 2/7



Dove Men Face Wash
Old Spice Lime
Jayaruh #30 silvertip
H. Böker & Co. 5/8 (first shave)
Gillette Fatboy F2
Wilkinson Sword Super Sword Stainless
CWR, Asma Alum Block
T.N. Dickinson's WH
Aqua Velva Musk AS

The Old Spice Lime Shave Cream face-lathered well with my Jayaruh #30 silvertip badger brush. I stropped and stropped the H. Böker 5/8s and did a complete pass with no issues. It could use some time on the stones I think, but at least I did not cut myself. I did the second pass and cleanup with the Gillette Fatboy and Wilkinson Sword Super Sword blade, I ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse and alum block, I finished off with T.N. Dickinson's WH and then Aqua Velva Musk AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...


No comments:

Post a Comment