Saturday, May 16, 2015

Trade

I was contacted by Ray from  Massachusetts who saw on TSD that I was on the lookout for a Gillette Red Tip. He had one and wondered if I would be interested in a trade of some sort. He had other razors that he was willing to trade, too. I told him to take a look at my inventory and see what he liked. He picked out my slant. I suggested a MMBT since I had two. After some going back and forth, this is what we decided. 


I am trading my GEM MMBT with blades and Mekur 37c with blades for a Gillette Red Tip, Gillette Black Tip, and a Gillette Black Handle SS. He is also sending a sample of Soap Commander Renewal.

D4 (1958) Red Tip Superspeed


W4 (1951) Black Tip Superspeed


N3 (1968) Black Handle Superspeed
Monday, May 18

The packages are in the mail. Both departed today. We shall see which gets to its destination first.

Update: arrived Wednesday, May 20


Tuesday, May 26

Woo-hoo! They arrived. So happy... Now time for a cleaning.










No comments:

Post a Comment