The first thing I did was a dry fit in the Bethelem Olivewood handle.
I added an nickel and dry fitted again. I think I like this loft a little better. I may go with the nickel in the bottom when I get ready to glue it in.
Larry sent along some OxiClean for defunking. I decided to go ahead and defunk before setting the knot. Here it is soaking.
|Starting to bloom nicely. Still damp.|
|Damp dry fit.|
I got the knot glued in. I used a nickel to raise the loft to about 50mm. I will let it sit a day and use it for my Sunday shave. I will also be using a sample of Soap Commander Synergy Shave Soap that was given to me by Ray from MA.
|Pre and Post Bloom|
|Side and top views|