Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Jayaruh #6 Completed

I received the new 22mm High Mountain Badger knot from Whipped Dog yesterday. I tested it and decided that I needed to make the hole a little deeper. After a little work with the Dremel, I  set it with epoxy. I really like the feel of this brush. Tomorrow, I will do a test lather with it. 





Pre and Post Bloom

Update: November 2, 2015


I was contacted by Michael in Alabama about making a brush for him. We communicated back and forth, and he decided he liked the JR #6 with the High Mountain badger knot. He is sending me a Pal Adjustable Injector razor for the brush. I also decided that I would gift him one of my Cholula travel brushes since he is a repeat trading partner.

Cholula travel brush

Pal Adjustable Injector Razor. Images taken from the eBay auction.







No comments:

Post a Comment