Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Shave of the Day 10/9


Dove Men's Face Wash
Col. Conk Lime Shave Soap
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
Gillette New w/bar handle
Shark Chrome SS (9)
CWR
Dickinson's Witch hazel
Aqua Velva Ice Blue AS

Day nine of the federal shutdown and day nine with this Shark Super Chrome blade. Today I have changed razors to the Gillette New short comb with bar handle to participate with the open comb theme.  The Frank Shaving finest badger brush is my favorite badger. It lathers all my soaps and creams easily. The Col. Conk lime provided a nice cushion for the two passes. This is the best two pass shave I can remember. I had forgotten how well these News shave. It was a wonderful, close, irritation free shave. Dickinson's WH and the Aqua Velva AS completed a mighty fine shave. Let's hope that this blade will outlast the shutdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment