Sunday, October 6, 2013

Shave of the Day 10/6


Dove Men's Face Wash
Proraso Sandalwood Shave Cream
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
Edwin Jagger De89bl
Shark Super Chrome (6)
CWR
Dickinson's Witch hazel
Pinaud Clubman AS

Day 6 of the government shut-down and day 6 for the Shark Super Chrome blade. I am noticing a tingling with the Sandalwood SC when I apply it to my face prior to lathering. The Frank Shaving badger brush does a wonderful job of making lather on the face. It is so soft, and the Proraso lathers so well that the combination seems unbeatable. Today, I did two passes with no touch-ups for a mighty fine shave. Witch hazel followed by clean-up of the equipment/area, followed by the Pinaud Clubman left me feelin fine. Again, I hope this blade outlasts the shut-down.


No comments:

Post a Comment