Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Shave of the Day - 10/8


Dove Men's Face Wash
Col. Conk Bay Rum Shave Soap
Parker Pure Badger Brush
Edwin Jagger De89bl
Shark Super Chrome (8)
CWR
Dickinson's Witch hazel
Pinaud Clubman AS

Day eight of the federal shutdown and day eight of this Shark Super Chrome blade. Although the Parker brush is a good brush, for some reason, it has become skritchy to my face. The Col. Conk Bay Rum soap was nice on the face today, and it helped to produce a mighty fine shave with the EJ89 and the Shark blade. I've been working on my technique, especially the light touch. Dickinson's WH and Pinaud Clubman were a perfect finish. I will be switching to the Gillette New tomorrow to sync with the open comb week on TSD. Will take the blade with me. Hopefully it will outlast the shutdown.


No comments:

Post a Comment