Monday, October 28, 2013

Shave of the Day - 10/28


Dove Men's Face Wash
Kiss My Face Cool Mint Moisture Shave (First Shave)
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
'62 Gillette Slim (8)
ASCO Super Stainless (3)
CWR
Dickinson's Witch hazel
Pinaud Clubman AS

Well Kiss My Face. Today was my first shave with KMF. After washing my face with the Dove Men's Face Wash, I took a dollop of KMF and spread it over my face. I then took my Frank Shaving badger brush (which had been soaking), shook out the water and began to make a nice lather on my face. I enjoyed the "cool mint" sensation on my skin. I set the Gillette Slim to 8 and did two passes for a near BBS shave. I rinsed with warm water and then with cold water. Wow, did that feel refreshing. The cool stuck around. Finished off with the Dickinson's WH and Pinaud Clubman AS. I'm refreshed and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment