Saturday, October 12, 2013

Shave of the Day - 10/12


Dove Men's Face Wash
Proraso Green Shave Cream
Frank Shaving Finest Badger
Gillette New w/bar handle
Shark Super Chrome (12)
CWR
Dickinson's Witch hazel
Pinaud Clubman AS

Day twelve of the federal shutdown and day twelve for my Shark Super Chrome blade. The Proraso Green lathered very well on the face with the Frank Shaving finest badger brush. The twelfth shave with the Shark was a good one with no cuts, nicks, or abrasions. Two passes and a little touch up with the Gillette New left me clean and smooth. I followed up with the Dickinson's WH and some Pinaud Clubman to leave me refreshed and feeling good. As part of my clean up ritual, I palm stropped the blade and put it away for another day. I am still hoping it will outlast the federal shutdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment