Thursday, July 5, 2018

Vintage PAL Injector Blades

I decided to break out a very vintage blade for Friday's Adjustable shave. These blades are marked MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN on one side and PRECISION ER PRODUCTS on the other side. They are very clean, and the blade loaded very smoothly. 

MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN

PRECISION ER PRODUCTS





Update: later in the day

I could not remember where I got these blades, and it bugged me. I looked all through my blog site, but I could not find out where they came from. Googling "Precision ER Products" did not help either. Then I was going through my stash, and I found the box it came in. I actually got it with a Pal Injecto-matic that I got from Italy. It turns out it is a Pal Injector blade made by Ever-Ready Razor Products, Ltd., London. That explains the ER on the magazine.







No comments:

Post a Comment