Friday, July 6, 2018

Shave of the Day - 7/6


Proraso Pre Shave
PSC Caffeinated Shave Cream
Jayaruh #284 Synthetic
Schick M2 Adjustable on 5
Vintage ER Injector (PAL)
CWR
Thayers Peach WH
PSC Caffeinated AS

I started off with Proraso Pre Shave. The PSC Caffeinated Shave Cream face-lathered well with the Jayaruh #284 Synthetic brush. I did two passes with the Schick M2 Adjustable Razor on 5 with an ER Injector blade and ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayer's Peach WH and then PSC Caffeinated AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

I finally discovered that the blade is a Pal injector blade made in Britain by Ever-Ready Razor Products in the 1950s. My expectations were low based on others experience, but I was not disappointed. It was a fine shave indeed. In fact, I could have quit after one pass, but I did two and ended up with a very close and comfortable shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment