Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Shave of the Day - 6/12


Proraso Pre Shave
Tabac
Jayaruh #291
Gem Featherweight
CVS Carbon Steel SE
CWR
Thayer's Peach WH
Tabac AS

I started off with Proraso Pre Shave. The Tabac Shaving Soap face-lathered well with the Jayaruh #291 Synthetic brush. I did two passes with the Gem Featherweight Razor with a CVS Carbon Steel SE blade and ended up with a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse, I finished off with Thayer's Peach WH and then Tabac AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

I had been reading reviews of the featherweight, and many were saying how mild they were and they could not get a good shave with them. Well, I don't think most of them know how to shave with GEMs. I had no problem with my FW. I just put the head flat against my face and went to town on my beard. I got a great shave. Now, I can continue through Thursday with it. It is a looker, and it is also a great shaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment