Friday, January 26, 2018

New Cholula Boar Brush

I finished off a bottle of Cholula hot sauce at a restaurant and asked if I could keep the lid. They said sure. It was the large bottle. I had never seen the big one before. I have made several travel  brushes with the small lids, but I wanted to make a brush with the big lid.

Some brushes I made
with small lids.


I had a boar knot that I had harvested from an Omega 1065 brush.

I bored out the cap to accept the knot. I stained it a dark walnut and finished it with polycrylic finish.


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. cheersMen’s Shaving Supplies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I started this blog in 2012 when I returned to traditional wet shaving. I made it with blogger.com which is a free service of Google. It is pretty simple to use

      Delete