Friday, January 19, 2018

J.A. Henckels Rapide Arrives

The Henckels arrived a day early. I was pleasantly surprised to see it in my PO program. I went down to the box and retrieved it. The first picture is my first glimpse of it. Then, I removed the contents for a picture.


I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were actually three blades in the set, two J.A. Henckels and one marked C.V. Heljastrand, Eskilstuna Sweden. The razor had some soap scum build up. The first thing I did was to spray it with bathroom cleaner and put it in a bath of hot water and Dawn liquid.


After some work with a toothbrush and a rinse with hot water, I dried it off and took the following pictures.









J.A. Henckels #1

J.A. Henckels #2

The C.V. Heljestrand is marked Hoffritz, N.Y. on one side.



No comments:

Post a Comment